My Life Is Meant To Be Tasteful


Hey belles!

Close your eyes and think of all your favourite meals and desserts; you have a big grin on your face as you reminisce of the sweet, savoury taste. Yep! Now close your eyes and think of your life at this current moment. Do you have that same big grin on your face? If your answer is no, ask yourself why. 



 Darling, your life should be as tasteful as your most succulent and delicious dessert. Wake up and LIVE! Live now; you are alive now. Do not wait until you have accomplished all you desire. Make every day count; things will never be perfect, and some goals will take longer to achieve than planned. While working towards achieving those goals, be grateful for the small blessings around you, and use the unnoticed favours you are afforded.


Dressing up and looking pretty makes me feel better when experiencing gloomy days. I have also started a gratitude journal, where each day, I write seven things I am grateful for; this helps me appreciate life more. 

Make your life as beautiful and tasteful as your next meal.

Xoxo Jodi

4 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig