Let's Recharge



Whew, belles, can you believe it's the 23rd day of the new year? What have you been up to? Have you set any goals, or you are just going to wing it?  
Guess what? No rule says you should make resolutions or plan the first few days of a new year. Take your time; it is ok if you are still undecided. You do not want to make resolutions, and then after a month, you become inconsistent. I have decided to use the entire month to plan for the goals I want I achieve this year. I have a goal planner and a purpose planner that I will use to guide me to be relentless in achieving these goals.  


While I am in the planning stage, I have decided to dedicate one day of the week to do something for me; self-care is essential. You should try too. Schedule a day to do something you enjoy and haven't done in a while. It does not have to be an entire day, nor does it have to be something that will be costly. It could be something as simple as setting aside 2- 3 hours to read a book uninterrupted, going for a picnic, gardening, painting, getting a pedicure or manicure etc. Your mind will become relaxed of thoughts about people and everything around you; you are recharging your brain, and your thoughts will be more precise. 


Last afternoon, I got some fresh air and wrote in my purpose planner. I have not been out by myself in quite a while; it was liberating! I also did a mini photoshoot.  







I really do hope you find the time to do something for yourself. If it is even twice per month. If you need ideas, please let me know 🙂. 

NB, the planner, is by Crystal Daye, and you can download it here.

Xoxo, Jodi




No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig