Give Yourself Grace

Hi there, 

Have you ever stopped to think how different life would have been had you followed your dreams and lived your passion? As a child, I loved dressing up significantly in my mom's high heeled shoes, so much she taught me how to walk in heels.

As a teenager dressing up brought me joy, and I was excited whenever I got the chance to; that's when my love for fashion birthed. Fast forward to today, I felt that joy again. I was in a funk for some time now and had given up on pursuing this blog and becoming a fashion/ image consultant. Although I am most passionate about fashion, dressing well brings me great joy, and I love sharing that joy with others.  

This post is to remind you to embrace your passion. Whatever moves you so much, it makes you cry, whatever you love to do that keeps you up at night, whatever makes you wake up in the mornings with enthusiasm, put your heart and soul into that and dedicate as much time as you can in making it a reality. Then, start living your best life. 

My top is from Eloquii sold out, the skirt is also sold out you and find similar here, and shoes are from Justbab also sold out. 

xoxo, Jodi 






 




2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig