How to Style A Wrap Dress


Hey Belles, 

March is here, and we will be marching in fine style. 
 
It was my birthday, and I decided I wanted to look chic, sophisticated and flirty 😄. It was a workday, so this wrap dress from Eloquii was perfect. 

True wrap dresses are timeless, sophisticated and flattering for every woman. In addition, they are versatile; they can be dressed up or down for a more casual feel or from a day at the office to dinner. I believe they are a classic wardrobe piece, comfortable and trendy. 

Depending on the occasion, they can be paired with heels, cute ballet flats or chic sneakers. If the occasion is formal, I recommend heels or ballet flats. 
I opted for a simple daytime look for a purple stiletto, pearls, and small stud earrings. Also, a small pendant necklace to frame the neckline could have been worn. 



If you are a traditional wrap dress person, comment and let me know how you style your wrap dresses. 

XoXo Jodi 


No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig