Dance Into Abundance


Hi Belles, 
Happy New Year!!!
I trust you all had a wonderful Christmas and a great start to the new year. 
As we enter 2023, I want us to be fearless and intentional in improving our lives. Let us step into a life of absolute abundance. Let us be fearless in creating a life that enables us peace of mind, let us do the things that we love more often, and let go of people or situations that drain us.  Let us be more purpose-driven and exercise a deeper attitude of gratitude. 

If you feel something calling you to be/ do something that is out of your comfort zone, DO IT! We do not grow when we are comfortable, and if we do not take risks we will never know. 
For 2023, I intend to live a more purpose-driven life, and exercise faith. I believe abundance is my birthright, and I am claiming it. 
Yesterday was my anniversary, we strolled times square, and of course, I had to do a photoshoot hahahaha. I also plan on posting more fashion content for this year. 



What are you claiming for 2023? Whatever it is, remember to exercise faith, trust the process and keep a positive mindset. 
Have a fantastic year! 

Outfit details: 
Beret > click here
Top > click here
Skirt > click here
Shoes > click here

XoXo,
Jodi 







No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig